- Gelcoat – Isophthalic gelcoat used exclusively on all large and small fiberglass parts
- Resin – Isophthalic resin used throughout the entire lay up of the hull, deck and all components. The resin is hand-batched and catalyzed in one-gallon increments. The catalyst / resin mixture is dyed to achieve the proper wet out technique.
- Hull – One piece, solid fiberglass, hand laminated of alternate layers of mat and woven roving.
- Deck – Hand laminated, balsa cored fiberglass for strength weight ratio with high-density structural foam in high-stressed areas.
- Skeg / Rudder – Fiberglass hand laminated structural parts, stainless steel solid shaft with internal steel core, encased in resin and foam.
- Keel – External mounted lead ballast, bedded with 3M 5200 sealant. Through-bolted with 17 – 3/4” stainless steel J-bolts incorporating stainless steel backing plates.
- Bulkheads – Bonded with fiberglass to hull and deck with tie plates to floor structures.
- Furniture – All horizontal and vertical flats fiberglass bonded to hull and deck.
- Chainplates – Stainless steel with backing plates through bolted to solid fiberglass structural knees.
- Hull Insulation – 1/2” closed cell foam from the waterline to the sheer on inside of hull to prevent condensation and provide sound insulation.
- Engine Room Insulation – One-inch Sound Stop lined foam throughout to provide sound insulation.
- Top Sides – Finished with Imron polyurethane white hull with contrasting whale and double boot for superior finish, mar resistance and color retention.
- Underbody – Barrier coating applied below the waterline, then marine anti-fouling bottom paint is applied.
- Floor Timbers / Engine Beds – Fiberglass laminated over high-density structural foam, sealed and finished with isophthalic gelcoat.
- Deck To Hull – Mechanically joined with through bolts and bedded with 3M 5200 sealant.
- Rub Rail – Molded in structural with sacrificial teak and stainless strake
- AC / DC Distribution – Valiant Custom electrical panel with DC volt meter, amp meter, AC volt meter, reverse polarity indicator, DC breaker with 28 positions available and AC breaker with 12 positions available. Interior
- Lights– Chart table light (high/low red or white), reading lights in bunk areas, reading lights in main salon aft port and starboard, dome lights in head, shower and bunk areas. High/low dome light main salon port and starboard, lighting above sink and icebox countertop, engine room light, locker lights with door switches, companionway entrance light with switch, courtesy lights under main salon and galley toe recesses
- Navigation Lights– To COLREGS – bow and stern lights on pulpits. Anchor light and combination steaming and foredeck light on mast. Tri-color strobe light– At masthead. Batteries – Two bank system, four gel cell batteries on house bank, one gel cell on starter bank in fiberglass battery bases with offshore hold-down system for each bank.
- Battery Charger – 110 volt automatic, 40+ amp with temperature sensor.
- Alternator – 100 amp.
- Outlets – 110 volt, conveniently located throughout interior port and starboard with GFI outlet protection. Lightning Ground and electrical bonding system.
- Wiring – Tinned copper and meets ABYC specifications
- Engine – Freshwater cooled Westerbeke diesel with V-drive and reduction gear
- Engine Instruments – Deluxe panel recessed in cockpit with tachometer, hour meter and gauges.
- Engine Controls – Single lever side-mount for shifter and throttle at pedestal.
- Engine Mounts – Flexible shock-absorbing, bolted to aluminum engine rails that are through-bolted to high-density glassed in engine beds
- Seacocks – Bronze / stainless ball valves on all through hulls below waterline, with easy access for operating.
- Propeller – Bronze fixed-blade Sailor.
- Propeller Shaft – Nautilloy™ 1-1/4” stainless steel.
- Strut & Gudgeon – Valiant Custom silicone bronze casting.
- Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Fuel Gauge
- Strainer – 1 1/2“, Seawater intake, bronze.
- Engine Exhaust – Aqua lift with Valiant Custom anti-siphon system
- Fuel Tanks – Marine alloy with clean-out, deck fills and vents, and tanks are removable
- il Change Pump – In engine room for Westerbeke engine.
- Remote Oil Filter – In engine room for Westerbeke engine.
- Freshwater Tanks – Marine Stainless – Located under settees port and starboard with clean-outs, deck fills and vents. Custom built and removable.
- Head – Manually-operated with Y-valve for selection to holding tank or overboard offshore discharge. Holding tank has deck fitting for pump out and manual pump out for overboard offshore discharge. Holding tank is marine alloy and removable.
- Deck Washdown – Deck fitting for hose forward on deck in bulwarks with 12 volt pressure switch pump and thru hull located forward in interior below furniture.
- Foot Pump – Freshwater in galley.
- Water Manifold – Located under galley sink for easy access.
- Pressure Water – Hot and cold system with 12 volt pump and large accumulator tank.
- Water Heater – 110 volt and engine heated.
- Cockpit Shower – Hot and cold pressure water with faucet and shower wand in cockpit coaming box.
- Bilge Pumps – Manual pump located in cockpit and electric 12 volt pump with automatic bilge float switch.
- Faucets – Galley hot/cold swivel spout. Vanity hot/cold faucet, shower hot/cold controls and shower wand.
- Shower – In head with electric sump pump.
- Bulkheads – Solid joiner trim finished with hand-rubbed oil finish.
- Trim – Sea rails and fiddles on all horizontal surfaces, laminated trim pieces on all arch door frames and cap bulkheads.
- Cabin Sole Finish– Satin Varathane three coats.
- Cabin Sides – Handrails on cabin truck sides, with Formica sideliner.
- Twist Latches – Flush-mounted on all opening locker doors and drawers.
- Dining Table – Walk-around drop-leaf table with Formica top leaves and center storage, with fiddles.
- Pantry Locker – Four locking sliding track shelves.
- Chain Locker – Interior access with divider and drains to bilge.
- Cushions – Valiant Custom interior upholstery with high-quality foam cushions.
- Nav Station – Large chart table area with spacious electronics area.
- Wet Locker – Vented with drain.
- Stove – Gimbaled three-burner, stainless steel propane with oven and LPG safety control panel.
- Flash Guard – Stainless steel mounted above stove.
- Stove Crash Bar – Sturdy rings for offshore galley strap.
- Hull Sideliner – Horizontal ash ceiling battens screwed and plugged with varathane satin finish.
- Cabin Sole – Planked and plugged 1/2-inch solid teak with inlaid basswood strips, sanded and sealed. Sole lift outs have mechanical locking devices.
- Lockers – Isolated from bilge with vents for maximum air circulation.
- Drawers – Mounted on epoxy-coated drawer slides.
- Settees – Opposing settees port and starboard. Storage lockers aft above port and starboard settee.
- Overhead Liner – 1/8-inch Formica drop-down panels for easy access to underside of deck.
- Sinks – Oval stainless steel in head. Deep double stainless steel in galley.
- Mirror – Bulkhead mounted with trim in head and aft stateroom.
- Teak Grate – At companionway steps with drain to bilge
- Trash Compartment – In galley.
- Icebox – 4-inch closed cell foam insulation and vapor barrier with sliding shelves and divider.
- Aromatic Cedar – Liners in lockers and bottom of drawers.
- Engine Room – Lighted large working area with easy engine access.
- Non-Skid – Valiant Custom system, two-tone on deck, cockpit and cabin top.
- Hatches – Six Lewmar Ocean Series offshore with custom hatch bosses.
- Portlights – Hood stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Mooring Cleats – Six 12-inch stainless steel.
- Genoa Turning Blocks – Two double sheave.
- Primary Winches – Two Lewmar 58CST Ocean Series.
- Staysail Winches – Two Lewmar 40CST Ocean Series.
- Halyard Winch – One Lewmar 40CST Ocean Series.
- Main Sheet Winch – Lewmar 44CST Ocean Series
- Grab Rails – Four custom stainless steel.
- Traveler System – Valiant Custom bridge with offshore hardware for mid-boom sheeting.
- Mast Collar – Valiant Custom with block attachment provisions and stainless steel deck to hull tie rod.
- Coaming Boxes – Glassed-in fiberglass box in cockpit port and starboard with drains.
- Lazarettes – Large lockers port and starboard in cockpit.
- Swim Ladder – Side mounting with teak treads, sockets installed at boarding gates port and starboard for easy installation.
- Dorades – Two fiberglass Dorade boxes and chrome cowls with stainless guards.
- Deck Hardware – All through bolted with backing plates.
- Scuppers – Deck and cockpit to separate through hulls.
- Genoa Track – Recessed with twin lead blocks.
- Staysail Track – Twin lead blocks.
- Toe Rail – Aluminum through bolted to deck / hull flange with Valiant Custom stainless mid-deck chocks, bedded in 3M 5200 sealant.
- Steering – Edson pedestal radial drive with stainless steel destroyer wheel.
- Compass – SP5 Ritchie.
- Emergency Tiller – Valiant Custom heavy-duty welded aluminum alloy.
- Bowsprit – Valiant Custom stainless steel with double bow roller.
- Bow Rail – Valiant Custom stainless steel with double rail.
- Stern Rail – Valiant Custom stainless steel wrap-around double rail from boarding gate to boarding gate with gate opening in upper middle section at stern.
- Lifelines – 31-inch stanchions and gates port and starboard for double lifelines bulwark mounted.
- Windlass – Lighthouse electric windlass with up and down foot switches, stainless steel Wildcat and chrome plate bronze Gypsy for 5/16 HT G4 chain.
- Propane Storage – Lockers port and starboard aft in cockpit with drainage overboard with one 20 pound horizontal aluminum tank (space for optional 20 pound tank).
- Cockpit – Proven offshore design, fully guttered for sufficient drainage with wrap-around coamings, bridgedeck, and cribboards.
- Companionway Hatch – Valiant Custom fiberglass slider with 1/2-inch Lexan and hatch garage.
- Deck Plates – Port and starboard water fills, waste pump out and diesel fills.
SPAR / RIGGING
- Mast – Valiant Custom aluminum extrusion with white polyurethane finishing, tapered upper section, double spreader, through-bolted tangs, fabricated/welded cranehead, internal halyards, conduit for mast wiring, spinnaker bails, extra halyard sheaves.
- Boom – Valiant Custom fabricated aluminum with white polyurethane finish, internal outhaul, internal topping lift, bails for main sheet blocks, swivel gooseneck fitting.
- Spar Fly – Windex 15
- Standing Rigging – 12 rod for uppers, forward and aft lowers, headstay and backstay, 10 rod intermediate upper, 1/4-inch 1×19 wire for forestay. Fittings are Navtec marine turnbuckles.
- Mast and Boom Tangs, deck pad eyes are installed for preventor and runners (running rigging for preventor system and mast runner are optional).
- Running Rigging – 1/2 XLS main and jib halyards, 7/16 XLS staysail halyard, 3/8 XLS traveler control lines, 7/16 XLS with vinyl cable for boom topping lift.
- Sheets – Genoa 5/8 Intrepid, staysail 1/2 Intrepid, main 1/2 XLS
Prices, specifications, materials and equipment are subject to change without notice.